We are delighted with and humbled by the support we have received while in lockdown and have enjoyed seeing all our members returning and enjoying our facilities.
We want to reassure you that we are working hard to provide a safe environment for all in accordance with government and governing body guidance. More detail is available however the basics are as below:
- Please comply with Government guidance on Covid-19. If you feel unwell follow the guidelines.
- Some of our opening hours and programme have changed in order to maintain social distancing and allow time for cleaning in all areas of the centre.
- Track and trace is still being conducted at reception.
- Pre-Booking (up to seven days in advance for one session per day) for most activities is recommended – sessions will be time regulated so please ensure you are on time
- Do bring PPE if you feel you require it. Water and snacks from vending will be available.
- There will be an enhanced cleansing regimen with sanitisers and cleaning materials available to customers and being used by trained staff throughout the centre. Air flow throughout the building will be maximised
- We would prefer ‘cashless’ payment where possible – memberships or card transactions are preferred
- Gym use does not have to be booked however see the opening times.
- Swimming will be lanes in the week and family/open swimming on the weekend. Booking for the family sessions is required – session times are 45mins to ease flow. 8’s and under is a 1:1 ratio. Further information on returning to the pool, is available in this document from Swim England
- Your feedback is important – get in touch if you any comments